Booking Amendments and Cancellations
If You require amendments for a confirmed Booking, please contact the Provider directly. Cancellations can be made either via our Software or by calling the Provider directly. Cancellation charges will be applied as follows.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 120 minutes before the pick up, no cancellation charge will be made.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 120 minutes before the pick up and a vehicle has not been allocated yet, no cancellation charge will be made.
- In all other cases a cancellation charge of £2.99 will be made.
Journeys with pickup at an airport or at a mainline railway station
- For ASAP bookings, a cancellation charge of £7.99 will be made.
- For advanced booked journeys, if the booking is cancelled less the 90 minutes before the required time of arrival a cancellation charge of £19.99 will be made.
- For advanced booked journeys, if the booking is not cancelled before the Requested Pickup Time a cancellation charge of up to the full amount of the fare will be made.
Payment of the Cancellation fee
If a Booking is made using a credit or debit card, ClassGo will charge the cancellation fee on your credit or debit card. If a cash Booking is cancelled, ClassGo reserves the right to register the amount of the cancellation fee (if applicable) to your ClassGo balance or alternatively to request the payment of such fee via PayPal. ClassGo also reserves the right to temporarily disable your account so that no further bookings can be placed until the balance of Your account has been settled.