TERMS & CONDITIONS
Amendments to terms and conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated on in April 2017. Please check back regularly to see the current terms and conditions. ClassGo may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendment will be effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by You to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as so amended.
- “Account” means collectively the personal information, including user id and password, payment information and credentials used by Users to access protected content, paying service or any communication services provided within the Software;
- “Additional Services” refer to any additional services that may be provided to you by the Provider and that had not been requested in the original Booking;
- “Agreement” / “Terms and Conditions” refers to the Terms and Conditions set out below and signed, or agreed online, by the Member;
- “ASAP” means As Soon As Possible;
- “Booking” refers to a confirmed Request whereby the Customer and the Provider have entered into a mutual agreement to receive and provide a transportation service;
- “Customer” refers to any User who uses the Software to request, amend, cancel, or realise any other operations related to the request of transportation services that will be provided by ClassGo Providers;
- “Member” refers to any person who has registered with ClassGo to use the services provided by Us and agreed to the ClassGo Terms and Conditions;
- “Provider” / “Transportation Provider” refers to any minicab, private car or any other transportation suppliers who accepted to participate within comas a service provider;
- “Registered User” refers to any user who has created an Account with ClassGo;
- “Request” refers to a demand initiated on the Software by a Customer for a transportation service.
- “Requested Pickup Time” refers to the time at which the Customer requests the Provider to have a vehicle available at the pickup location;
- “Site” refers to the website that You are currently using (com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.classgo.com)
- “Software” refers to the Site and any ClassGo mobile applications, mobile sites, desktop applications or any other pieces of software provided by ClassGo;
- “Transportation” or “Ride” refers to the any transportation service that You have booked through the Software;
- “ClassGo” refers to ClassGo di Salvi Sodano Gianluca p.iva 09275340967;
- “User” / “Users” refers to any third party that accesses the Software and is not employed by ClassGo and acting in the course of their employment;
- “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Company” refers to ClassGo;
- “You” or “Your” refers to the Customer using the Software provided by ClassGo, except within the “For Providers” section where “You” or “Your” refers to the Provider using the Software provided by ClassGo.
Your warranties to Us
- That if You provide Us with any information it shall be current, complete, accurate, true and correct.
- That You are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use Our software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. If You are less than 18 years old You may only use this service in conjunction or with the previous explicit authorisation of Your parents/guardians.
- That You are financially responsible for all of Your use of Our software as well as for the use of Your name and payment method (e.g., corporate credit card, personal credit card, or other approved method) to pay for services and products purchased using Our Software or Site by members of Your household, including minors living with You, and if You have administrative roles with Your employer for which You create bookings for colleagues, such colleagues.
- That all information supplied by You or members of Your company, organization or household in using Our Site or Software is true and accurate, and to indemnify Us for any breaches of the foregoing warranties.
Use of the system communications
When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site You should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable (including but not limited to content that can be racist, sexist, defamatory or threatening);
- You acknowledge that ClassGo reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System;
- You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as spam or junk mail.
ClassGo is not a minicab or taxi company service provider. The ClassGo Software acts as a channel through which Customers and Providers can arrange bookings and payments for transportation and other related services. ClassGo is not a licensed operator but will endeavour, without guarantee, to verify the legality of the providers listed and offering booking and other related services on classgo.com.
Booking of transportation services
Placing a booking
To place a booking request You must be a Registered User of the Software. Once the booking request is submitted, one or more Providers will be notified and will be able to bid. We do not guarantee that a Provider will accept any booking requests. If a booking request is accepted by a Provider, You will receive a confirmation via e-mail, SMS or other notification systems at Your registered e-mail address or phone. The confirmation will contain the details of the Provider, including trading name and phone number.
Fares and Payment
The quoted price displayed before you submit the Requests is always a maximum price that has been agreed with the Providers. You will never be charged more than this amount, except if you incur in additional charges (see below) related to Additional Services. ClassGo provides the Customer the possibility of paying for the Ride by cash or by credit/debit card. The payment methods available are clearly displayed in the Software before You submit the Request. For cash Bookings, the fare must be paid directly to the driver dispatched by the Provider.
You are obligated to complete the transaction with the Provider if You accept the ClassGo’ terms, unless the transaction is prohibited by law or by this Agreement. By accepting a ClassGo’ terms, You agree to be bound by the conditions of the fare included in the fare details so long as the trip details are not in violation of this Agreement or unlawful.
It is Your responsibility to plan the journey correctly and leave sufficient time to reach the destination accordingly to Your needs of term of check-in for flights, catching a train or any other constraints You might have. If You have any doubts on the length of the journey, We advice You to contact the Provider and, if necessary, amend the journey details.
Booking Amendments and Cancellations
If You require amendments for a confirmed Booking, please contact the Provider directly. Cancellations can be made either via our Software or by calling the Provider directly. Cancellation charges will be applied as follows.
All journeys, excluding journeys for which the pickup is at an airport or a mainline railway station
- If a booking is cancelled more than 20 minutes before the pick up, no cancellation charge will be made.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 20 minutes before the pick up and a vehicle has not been allocated yet, no cancellation charge will be made.
- In all other cases a cancellation charge of £2.99 will be made.
Journeys with pickup at an airport or at a mainline railway station
- For ASAP bookings, a cancellation charge of £7.99 will be made.
- For advanced booked journeys, if the booking is cancelled less the 90 minutes before the required time of arrival a cancellation charge of £19.99 will be made.
- For advanced booked journeys, if the booking is not cancelled before the Requested Pickup Time a cancellation charge of up to the full amount of the fare will be made.
Payment of the Cancellation fee
If a Booking is made using a credit or debit card, ClassGo will charge the cancellation fee on your credit or debit card. If a cash Booking is cancelled, ClassGo reserves the right to register the amount of the cancellation fee (if applicable) to your ClassGo balance or alternatively to request the payment of such fee via PayPal. ClassGo also reserves the right to temporarily disable your account so that no further bookings can be placed until the balance of Your account has been settled.
In case of amendment of a Booking (before, during or after the delivery of the service to You), additional charges will be added to the initial Booking price if any of the additional services below have been provided to You.
- Additional stops: number of pick-ups/destinations/stops added to the journey.
- Extra Mileage: difference between the mileage of the actual journey and the booked journey, in the case of a change of destination.
- Parking: any parking fees that may occur at the pick up or additional stops.
- Waiting time: time incurred after the vehicle arrives, after the Requested Pickup Time, or any additional time incurred during the journey as directed by you.
- Extra luggage: any additional luggage not declared at the time of the booking that will require a different vehicle category might be charged extra by the provider.
With the exception of the Parking fees, which are charged at cost by the Provider, the charges for Additional Services are defined by each provider individually. It is of Your responsibility to verify in advance with the Provider the amount of these charges and the final price of the amended Booking. If you booked by debit or credit card, the additional charges will be debited to your debit or credit card. For cash Bookings, any additional charges will have to be paid directly to the driver.
In the event of any situations arising that lead to a request for a customer refund, You should contact the relevant Provider and discuss your complaint. If You consider that the resolution of your complaint is not satisfactory after contacting the Provider, You can contact ClassGo at firstname.lastname@example.org. ClassGo will then liaise with the Provider to determine Your entitlement and update the You by email and or phone.
The law does not require child restraints (baby seats, child seats, booster seats and booster cushions) to be provided in private hire vehicles. However upon request most Providers will be able to arrange the provision of child restraints. This might incur an additional charge, at the discretion of the Provider. If you need child restraints, it is of your responsibility to verify with the Provider the availability and extra charges associated to this service. It is also of your responsibility to account for the possibility that the Provider might be unable to satisfy your request. You should therefore plan sufficiently in advance to avoid any cancellation fees.
To be able to receive a Request You must be a registered Provider. We do not guarantee a minimum number of Requests that You will receive. If You accept a booking, We will confirm acceptance (the Confirmation) to You on Our Site and via online electronic means to the e-mail address You have supplied. Once You have received the Confirmation, it is Your responsibility to provide the transportation service to the Customer as stated in the Confirmation and in accordance with Your own operating terms and conditions. It is of Your responsibility to verify before accepting any Requests that they contain all the details that You deem necessary and sufficient to confirm the fare and availability.
Fares and Payment
The price structure of the transportation services are defined by You on the Site and You have complete control on it. The amount stated on the Confirmation is the amount that has to be paid by the member either through the online payment facilities that We will provide or directly to the driver of the vehicle that You have dispatched. This amount includes the ClassGo Booking Success Fee payable to Us.
You are responsible for collecting and remitting any and all taxes associated with the transactions or use of this site. All the quotes and prices communicated to the Customers have to be VAT included. No VAT will be payable by the Customer beyond the quoted price.
Errors and Omissions
It is Your responsibility to ensure Your fares listed on Our Site are correct and valid. We accept no responsibility for the consequences of You providing incorrect or incomplete fare information. Any deliberate misrepresentation of Your fares will be considered a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
ClassGo Booking Success Fee
We charge the Providers of the services a small fee for each new confirmed booking secured through the ClassGo Software. The success fee is automatically added by us to the booking price calculated using the pricing settings entered by the Provider in our Software. The ClassGo Booking Success Fee is applicable after the transportation service related to a Booking has been delivered by the Provider. Periodically we will generate a self-billed invoice for each Provider. The self-billed invoice will show Your outstanding balance, the total amount of the Bookings successfully sourced by ClassGo (with the relevant Success Fees), and the amount to be transferred between You and ClassGo. Upon reception of the invoice, the debtor has 7 days for executing the payment by BACS transfer. A payment is considered executed when the funds are cleared into the receiver’s bank account. If a negative balance is not paid by this delay by the Provider, ClassGo reserve the right to restrict the Provider access to the Software until the balance has been settled.
By accepting the booking request coming from the Customer at the quoted price or within the range of quoted prices, You are obligated to carry out the services offered in Your quote at the accepted quoted price.
Booking Amendments and Cancellations
If the Customer needs to amend the booking, the Customer will contact You directly. In case of cancellation, the Customer can either contact you or cancel the Booking within our Software. After every cancellation We will notify you by email and / or other electronic notification channels. It is of Your responsibility to keep your email and notification clients active. In case of cancellation by the Customer or no show, if a cancellation fee is charged to the Customer, ClassGo will record this amount on your account after the deduction of an administration fee of 20% of the cancellation fee charges to the Customer.
User ID, Password and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user ID and/or password provided to You by ClassGo for use in connection with the Software and its related services. You expressly agree not to share Your user ID and/or password with any other person. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under Your user ID and/or password, and You agree to notify ClassGo immediately of any unauthorized use of Your user ID and/or password or any other breach of security related to ClassGo systems. ClassGo will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section.
By disclosing the contact details of the Customer and the Provider, after a ride has been agreed for a determined price, ClassGo encourages the exchange of information between the two parties. ClassGo reserves the right to suspend or delete the account of any Member that attempts whether intentionally or unintentionally to make off-site transactions.
Our relationship with You
You hereby agree and acknowledge that Your execution of this Agreement, Your provision of the Services and/or Your use of the ClassGo website does not confer or imply any contractor (independent or otherwise), agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship with Us and furthermore that no affiliation, association or connection exists between You and Us.
Should You have a dispute with one or more ClassGo users, You release ClassGo, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Providers legal compliance
As a Provider it is Your sole obligation to comply with all laws, rules, licensing and regulations that may apply. You must be as accurate as possible regarding Your offer and all terms of Your services. You acknowledge that the ClassGo website exists for members to make a fully informed decision about Your fares, services offering, policies and procedures. Therefore, You shall disclose to every member that You attempt to do business with Your services offerings and relevant policies, procedures and fees that You will charge. In the event, that You charge any extra fees that are not explicitly communicated on the Site and accepted by the Customer, We reserve the right to suspend or cancel Your account at Our sole discretion.
Right to Reject or Remove Members
We reserve the absolute right to reject Your participation, or remove You from Your current participation, in the ClassGo website at any time and for any reason or for no reason and without notice to You.
The information contained on this website is provided by ClassGo in good faith on an ‘as is’ basis and solely at Your own risk. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website but ClassGo expressly disclaims any liability for any incorrect information or prices published on this website or for the lack of availability of any product at any time. None of ClassGo, its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers, employees or shareholders makes any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any of the information or ideas contained on this website (including in relation to any products or services) and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ClassGo disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ClassGo makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services advertised on this website will meet Your requirements, or that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. This means that in the event of You suffering personal injury, illness or death as a result of any act or omission of an accommodation provider or other supplier of services (or their employees or agents) or You having any complaint about the quality of the services provided or having any other complaint at all, Your sole right of redress will be against the independent third party who provided such service and ClassGo.com will be under no liability at all (whether in contract, tort or otherwise howsoever). You understand that We may not have conducted any quality or other checks on the Transportation Providers and We make no representations about the suitability of the Transportation and/or services offered through the Site. The inclusion or offering for sale of Transportation and/or services by classgo.com does not constitute an express or implied endorsement or recommendation by classgo.com of such Transportation or service. We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for any inaccuracies relating to the accommodation and services offered for sale through Us.
Links to other websites
This site may contain links to websites maintained by other companies and organisations. ClassGo does not make any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites and will not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, ownership or any other aspect of the information contained on those websites.
Copyright and Limitations on Use of Software
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by ClassGo.
All rights are reserved
As a condition of Your use of Our Software and Our Site, or using any of the Software, the Site, or any other information or data available from Us, You warrant and represent to Us that You will not use Our Software, information, images or data, for any illegal purpose, or for any purpose that is prohibited by this agreement. You may download a single copy of the information on this website and, where necessary for its use as a reference, keep a temporary copy in Your computer’s cache and make a single hard copy of that information. No part of the information contained on this website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold, adapted, performed in public, transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the specific prior written consent of ClassGo. You will not, and will not authorize any party to, directly or indirectly, generate automated or fraudulent actions via the Site, including without limitation by using a person or automated script or computer program to generate automated bookings. Any fraudulent actions (human or automated) that impact bookings are strictly prohibited at all times. You agree that You shall not, at any time, use this Site or Software for any illegitimate bookings or payments.
Third party copyright and trademarks
Third party names, logos and icons identifying third party products and services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are copyrights and/or trademarks of their respective owners.
All notices shall be given to Us via email at email@example.com for Services accepted on Our Site, or to You at either the e-mail address You provide during the signup process.
You hereby waive, release, forgive, discharge and relinquish any and all claims that You now have or may have in the future against ClassGo, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to any transaction.
In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and ClassGo, trading as ClassGo, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Italy and ClassGo and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian Republic.
Any party engaging in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal prosecution. ClassGo cannot guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, but ClassGo will suspend or terminate any account suspected to be linked to illegal or fraudulent activity in connection with Our website. © 2017 ClassGo